The Gorges du Tarn, an essential natural region of Lozère, offers a multitude of landscapes and natural treasures, but it also offers exceptional climbing sites for all levels.
In order to facilitate your preparations, here is a complete description of the Les Jasses à Blajoux sector:
- 9 routes (1 belay per route)
- Length of the routes: between 7 m and 15 m
- Difficulty: from 6A to 6C+.
- Rock: limestone
- Exposure: south
- Approach walk: 20 min
- Abseiling: yes
- Recommended equipment: 45m rope, 10 quickdraws
- Miscellaneous: equipped routes
48210 - GORGES DU TARN CAUSSES
+33 4 66 45 01 14
Contact by email